Help with Planar

 From:  Michael Gibson
831.5 In reply to 831.3 
Hi Tinhead,

> ( I did it in Solidworks, using the fill surface option).

Yup, that's the same tool as "N-sided Patch". If you select that surface and turn on control points, you can see how it created one single larger surface that kind of warps through those curves, then is trimmed back by those curves.

That's definitely the most convenient type of tool for this type of situation, it will be a missing area for MoI version 1.0 .

- Michael