Elemental Progressive curve Trasforms

Hello Michael Gibson,
The heads-up about Sweeping the HelTor was god-sent.
I am back for more. If you are willing?
Progressive Elemental Curve Transforms (see attached file).
Given a set of curves (C) ready for lofting (Composition 1), I need a way to adjust each curve (element) by a predetermined angle of rotation along the plane of the Edit Frame of each individual curve. As shown in Composition 2 (C+Rotation) in attached file.
To make this work I would like the ability to universally set the center of rotation of each individual curve by making that selection upon the first curve in the sequence. So each consecutive curve (in order of selection and/or closest neighbor from the first) would rotate a little more, say, by +2.5 degrees.

Given a set of curves (C) ready for lofting, I need a way to adjust each curve (element) by a predetermined Scaling factor. As in the next composition to the left (C+Scale) in attached file.
To make this work I would like the ability to universal set the Origin Point of each individual curve by making that selection upon the first curve in the sequence. And (as in Composition 3 in the file) setting a single scaling Origin Point that is common to all individual curves, shown as the Point below Composition 3. So that each consecutive curve (in order of selection and/or closest neighbor from the first) would progressively get smaller and lower by, say, a factor of 0.95.

Given a set of curves ready for lofting, I need a way to Move each curve (element) by an increasing predetermined distance toward/form a common Control Point (not shown in attached file)

Composition 4 in the attached file would be a result of combining [Progressive Elemental Rotation 5 degrees] and [Progressive Elemental Scale factor of 0.95] operations.

I know this is a big ask, Michael. However, I believe that these functions would make the Array type orations infinitely more useful. And save many days of tedious fine tuning.

Hope you can help
Ivan