Xtreme Network Curve & Flow on Surface

Michael - it's somebody else's prototype 'patented' design, which I'm hired to turn into... something (so I'm a bit anxious about posting it) - task is to work my magic with 'texture', and my desire was to 'flow on surface' front, back & sides. It has ONE OPENING in the front, and the rest of the object, for all practical purposes - are closed. It may be better visually to use 'loft' or some other way to create one complete surface to flow onto, rather than 'Network Curves' - however, I really like that command.

I nearly went blind drawing a crisp outline - and was looking for SMOOTH or FAIR to take out the minuscule unevenness with the points, or with the curve itself - to 'smooth' it and couldn't find it, even with the myriad commands I have stocked up from scrounging the forum for custom scripts & shortcuts.

That's exactly the problem is the 'complexity' which would be reduced (I think) by if one were to be able to 'smooth' the outline (curve), or by using a command such as 'fair'. However, I don't see those commands available for Moi3d.

Attached most of the 'extra' commands I've scrounged off of this forum and from the websites of the proletarians, however, I was forced to 'smooth' and 'fair' elsewhere.

The other command which would be useful - would be one that found disconnected points - in some cases ruining a 'loft' if there are 2-points which are a 'nanosecond' apart - it screws up everything. If one could search for points that are apart by 'x' distance - then that would help take the 'kinks' out of a loft in progress - ha-ha!

Apart from that - Moi3d is a breeze to work in compared to any other program I'm familiar using - without mentioning any names - to protect the innocent. Albeit, I do like having all those 'extra' commands in my toolBox!

Attached the commands - meanwhile I'm going to see if I can find an advanced xtreme NETWORK LOFTING clip online - see if that exists - let you know - let's see if there's a psycho network curve clip around - if not - perhaps I'll make one!
Horatio

EDITED: 2 Feb 2017 by FRACTIONALIST