Curve History command options

8285.3 In reply to 8285.2 
Thanx for quick reply Michael,

"...you are ... wanting more granular control"

Granular control is not what I'm looking for, yet.
What I am looking for is either:

1) A way to quickly change a profile of a Loft/Sweep surface applied over a twisted rail curve. Maybe like 'Find and Replace' command in text editors, but for profile curves
and/or
2) An easier way to smooth-out the kinks in a Loft/Sweep surface applied over a twisted rail curve.
Rail curves that are created with the ToroidalHelix command for example.

In my brief experience with MoI, to achieve a controlled, smooth-even, surface over a complex 3D curve I must carefully adjust the position and orientation of a minimum of Four profile curves for each loop. Applied over a Twenty loop Toroidal Helix, equates to Eighty adjustments (made easier with Cplane_Change script and Transform Array command, of course)
Then come the inevitable and desirable variations of the created profile surface/solid. And then I realize I only need a Twelve loop TorHelix... you get the drift.

My next experiments with facing twisted curves is to apply the face over the 'V' direction as opposed to 'U' as I have been doing up to now. may be that will be easier to edit.

"...you might want to check out the node editor..."
Love the MaxS Nodeeditor. But i don't have enough experience/understanding to achieve a planed result.

Thanx
Ivan

P.S.
"... edit individual parameters of the history ... I want to add in the future..."
When :D ?