MassModding the Stock SloLow GUI

Disclaimer: Warning. My writing style is not for the faint at heart. If you are upset with my writing style - please stop reading immediately and seek help.
Cheers,
Magnanimous The Great

Yes! Success! I cut-off the Gates-style 1970's shag icons and left them with bloody stumps bleeding profusely - and it felt great! Here attached are fresh replacements, and now you have an ideal Moi Gui - all done in good taste - classy - with a full toolBox - including every custom node & script on this forum and elsewhere - having combed through every alley & pub within 5000 miles of London & Madrid - I confess it felt great!

Now you I have the best Modded Moi Gui on the planet - and my fangs can sharpen on everyone of them - until they're razor sharp! Voila!

Meanwhile - all you programmers and engineers can eat your hearts out - that I am the one that made it look THIS LOOK GREAT albeit thanks for the help!

I can't get over how sick this Gui is - and now it LOOKS like it was made by a genius!

You know - Michael - if I were in your shoes - I'd have a bidding war where the top bid would get the Truffle. Like, I'd be willing to bid for what I wanted in this software! In fact - I don't know why you don't go over to https://www.patreon.com/ where people who have projects - get dedicated/loyal & supportive (sportive?) followers who contribute monthly - and on there you could have bids towards the 'wish lists' and accept any you choose - and actually be building for a paycheck! A sort of 'go-fund-me' but not really - it works differently - plus I'd have a running live chat-room blog - where we could all discuss LIVE and you could jump into the melee. Some of these guys have terrific projects (like you have) - and pull in 10k/mo. and in return - the Lemmings who feed the genius get tidbits along the way - a few crumbs here & there - and price breaks on new releases etc., - in the end - you lose nothing and gain everything!

Enough said - here's the GUI below - all calmed down and elegant in BLACK-WHITE & GRAY without the old-school colors and it has within it every known SCRIPT & NODE in existence - plus - it has one last problem - how do you make the area around the VIEW WINDOWS = black? The scheme is ugly with the white behind the view windows - it HAS to be black!

- See Attachment -

I'll upload the ICONS I used - to replace the color - nothing fancy - it was a rush job.