MassModding the Stock SloLow GUI

DISCLAIMER:
Warning. It has come to my attention that some people may find my writing style OFFENSIVE & UPSETTING.
If you find this style of writing makes you anxious - please stop reading now.
Cheers,
IGNACIO MARMADUKE

---

What's PRACTICAL (fast & easy) way to add all (with emphasis on all) the 'whistles & bells' scripts, nodes & shortcuts available on the forum for Moi3d?

In my experience, adding scripts, nodes & shortcuts means:

1. 'Fishing' through the forum (like a haystack) trying to find (the needle) all the custom goodies.
2. Continual navigation & 'Copy & Paste' ad nausea - without making errors~!
3. Discovering new bug-free scripts of what's already installed and having to reinstall.
4. Having to read almost the entire POST to get a full meaningful understanding about the downloads.

Is there any ONE THING that can be downloaded which will 'automatically' rewrite/install all the UI & commands - adding the popup toolBars & Icons?

I love the way Moi3d works - however I find the dark interface with the all the custom commands - irresistible - and easier on the eyes.

Frankly, I prefer having a 'full' toolbox with the ALL the classy looking, easy-on-the-eye muted-dark shaded GUI options which are available - icons/windows/etc.

NOTE
I really like the ALL THE EXTRAS - however, is there no practical way to ADD all the extra stuff besides having to slog through the entire forum & copy & paste & continually navigate to replace & insert? I'm going to try and use this - although I speak French - hope they're in English! http://moiscript.weebly.com/burman.html

ATTACHMENTS
Modded vs SloLow Stock and the GUI here is sick! http://moi3d.com/forum/index.php?webtag=MOI&msg=1521.1

Required the best part of all day to LOAD the GUI with everything I could find through the forum...
see 'loadedGUI' jpg

How does one make the LINES between the four view panels BLACK? Make the AREA behind the view - black?

EDITED: 24 Jan 2017 by FRACTIONALIST

Image Attachments:
Size: 69.6 KB, Downloaded: 71 times, Dimensions: 800x450px
Size: 438.9 KB, Downloaded: 58 times, Dimensions: 1920x1080px
Size: 385.5 KB, Downloaded: 69 times, Dimensions: 800x501px