nodeeditor, nodebundles.. my head hurts

8192.3 In reply to 8192.1 
Hello wastzzz,

I'm sorry that I worry some of you, with my experiments. The nodebundles that I've posted are only additional nodes, that I created for experiments, tests and helping to find solutions for different aspects of the nodeeditor developed by Max. The Nodes that Marco and I added, can be distinguished by the naming of the submenues. Max's core is largely untouched. The nodes are proposals for the nodeeditor and for the workflow. Nevertheless I try to make them compatible to following versions - until better solutions are availible - or, the node can be improved to fit to a better workflow. The nodes are not optimized regarding to performance and I'm not a programmer, but I hope someone can use it for studies and realize new ideas. Some days ago Max mentioned that he did not intend to write everything himself.Neither I have a Masterplan, concrete todo list, nor I know what Max would change in the next version. Anyway - I will post a new bundle in the evening - the bundle will include all the stuff I have posted already. It's a snapshot of my current directory and will also include some unfinshed things. Feel free to install it and start working. James and Al have made some very good files that show the workflow.

Have a nice day
Karsten