First MoI model

I've done plenty of 3d work over the years but mostly in architecture. Years ago I tried to get into creating vehicles by following the famous Fiat 500 tutorial. But every time I did I lost the file to either corruption, hdd crash, or some other mishap.

A couple of years ago a friend of mine left his computer with me while was away on business and let me have access to it. Installed was MoI3d and I played around with it for awhile and really enjoyed it. Compared to Rhino, which I own, it was easy and smooth more like a 3d artist program such as 3ds max, only fun.

Anyway, I restarted the Fiat 500 project using my own references and without the tutorial. It would not have worked anyway since it was a polygon-based tutorial. After all that I almost finished (had to create the interior), created a few renders and believe it or not lost the file again!

So, here it is. I thought I would share it since this project was so much fun with MoI. My little Fiat (custom design :) )with a nearly complete suspension rendered in Maxwell Render including a light 'cage'. Hopefully I will be able to afford my own version someday.