FAILED simple Fillet

Hi Michael,

The parts are away from the origin due to the large assembly they belong too. I cut and copy this position from my master wireframe and then I work on the part alone saves hiding many parts and isolating one part. When I finish the part I paste back into the assembly really easy no need to position.
This probably explains the bug and when I do a standalone test usually on a fresh part close to origin doesnt happen.

With the construction as it a sheetmetal part the work flow I use revolves around using planar surfs - I usually create a series of rectangles to give me base shape which I trim if needed I then join them and then apply radiuses as required and finally apply shell command to desired thickness works as a recognizably sheetmetal part in other programs like Solidworks Sheetmetal and Autopol.

In the many parts that I usually create the radius issue pops up every now and then with most of the radiuses being completed and only one random corner misbehaving.

thanks for your time - the ARC thickness script would certainly make Sheetmetal more streamlined within MOI.