Rocket 3F polygon modeling with bridge to MoI and 3D Coat

Hi PaQ and BurrMan and good morning.

Oh yes....T-SPlines is a great thing and, although Fusion 360 has a downgraded version of it, it's very useful and powerful when properly used.

And yes, I already knew and in my recent past I've used and experimented a lot with Cage/CageEdit in Rhino V5/V6 WIP.
Also these tool are very powerful in some situations.

But, for what I want to experiment and create in this period, I think that the agility and and easy of use and the speed of working
directly with mesh's vertices/edges/polygons can give me a very good and fast way to create good organic modelling with SDS,
because, when properly used, this technique can offer a degree of freedom that actually can't be reached by T-Splines or other pseudo-Nurbs
technology.

Nowadays, for what I know and I have read, Poly/SDS is still the best and fast and easy way to freely model organic things.

Many engineers and software houses have invented their own technology to make possible the "marriage" between Nurbs and true organic modelling,
for example SolidThinking Evolve and many others (T-SPlines, Clayoo) but for what I have read in many technical articles written by many experts,
all these technology for the moment, are incomplete or too heavy, and still the "plain and dirt" Poly/SDS approach is still the best.

But anyway all these stuff are very interesting things.

See you,

- Marco (mkdm)