General technical questions about v3 Moi's API

8010.19 In reply to 8010.18 
Hi Michael,

You're right, as usual.

In fact, as said in my previous post, I'm aware that this is a simple solution that doesn't allow me to access to the control points' data.

But for the moment, since i'm overwhelmed at work and have i no time to take a look at the openNURBS library,
it's enough for me to get a bunch of simple point objects in order to elaborate them with the utility nodes that i'm writing,
dedicated to the elaboration of PointArrays.

But, it would be very interesting for me at least having the possibility to recognize which of the control points extracted, are real SHARP points.
This could make me a qualitative leap into the elaboration of those points.

So I'm wondering if some of the javascript code, present in your "fillet" commands, could lead me in that direction.
I saw that, given a single StandaloneCurve selected, the "fillet" command starts by showing
the CORNER points present in that curve.

Maybe i can get these CORNER points for recognize them inside the code of my ExtractCurvesControlPoints.js,
in order to, for example, reconstruct the original curve leaving intact at least the original SHARP points.

Maybe....

What do you think about it ? It is a feasible thing, to use a portion of the javascript code in your "fillet" command ?

Thank you for your support and...Ciao!

Marco (mkdm)