Isocurve at Point Script?

Hello Michael,

Something similar to Maxs script, the limitation of that script being that I cannot select multiple curves with associated surfaces and have isocurves created across all the surfaces equally according to distance or number of isocurves. I am currently doing a workaround where I select a set of curves, Join them, create a Point at the end of the curve and then run Array > Curve > Align to Surface to get a point set moving along the surface. I then use the Curve > Iso tool to select the surface and create the isocurves that are snapped to the points created along the surface. It would be helpful if I could select the points and the isocurves would automatically be created using the points as the guide if that makes sense. It would save me from having to manually point and click on each point and create the isocurves. It's not a limitation, just a work efficiency improvement.

This sort of line shading is very beneficial for illustrating curvature of an object and MoI is doing a great deal of heavy lifting on this, it's getting me further than I could ever get with vector illustration programs alone, thank you again for such a great application.

Attachments: