project moi3d v4

7954.85 In reply to 7954.84 
Thanks BurrMan,

I manage to create a account for Onshape, but ... I can't find how to install the desktop application :P (I'm in the middle of 3 tasks so I'm not fully concentrate :)).

But I have also seen that they are tons off 'onshape' related micro plugins/applications, ... looks like there is a .obj exporter where you have to paid everytime you export something Oo ... this micro transaction business model make me already sick .

I have quickly registered the cyborg stuff too, free for 1 month, then it's 60$ / month ...

At this point I'm still curious about the technology (I'm also dreaming for an full integrated SDS/Nurbs package), and they are some functions from this Cyborg plugin that looks very handy, but hell, what a mess to install.

But it's great to see how all those softwares evolve, I was pleased to see that Fusion360 is starting to interest game artist too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsdggH_hdns&list=PLHZ0GJEeDXk31enueZMg_QVZVyL26A7HX

even if after 3 years of requests, it's still not possible to create custom shortkeys in fusion ... .. .