Hide command bar

7907.5 In reply to 7907.4 
Hi Tom,

> Michael > The scripts erases the text and symbols from the bar, but it does not give more
> viewport space / real full screen as the bar keeps in place - only without visible commands.

Are you using MoI version 2 or version 3? I assumed you were using version 3 and over here at least the script I posted makes the entire command bar hide as you want. For v2 it won't work quite right, the v2 UI is structured slightly differently and needs a slightly different script, here is one that should work for either v2 or v3:

script: /* Toggle command bar on/off v2 compatible */ var cb = moi.ui.getUIPanel( 'moi://ui/CommandBar.htm' ); var body = cb.document.body; body.style.display = (body.style.display == '' ? 'none' : ''); try { moi.ui.getUIPanel( 'moi://ui/CommandBarRight.htm' ).document.body.style.display = cb.document.body.style.display; } catch(e) {} moi.ui.mainWindow.contentChanged();

> maybe it is possible to narrow the
> commandbar by hiding only the text descritions line "file, save, ect) ?

It is possible to hide the text descriptions for File/Save/Undo/Redo/Delete, but I don't think it will save any space (maybe just a couple of pixels) since the view tabs and XYZ / Distance / Angle input controls will still be about the same height anyway.

- Michael