Spiral script 2D for setting out Corinthian capital scrolls

7903.32 In reply to 7903.30 
Hi Marco,

re:
> ...what about the "scripts" folder instead ?
>
> I see that also this folder is a suitable place for scripts, that haven't a UI
> associated, in order to be executed.

You can place a script that is intended to be run as an "immediate script" (not run as a "command" that has UI and generates objects) into that folder yes.

But I think that Brian's script that is being referred to in this thread is one that has a companion .htm file for UI and so it is meant to be run as a command and not as "immediate script", and so like I wrote previously, you would need to put it in the commands folder, not the scripts folder.

For a script that can be run as "immediate script" (where it executes immediately and does not have any UI), there are a few options, you can make a "scripts" folder as a sibling to "commands" and put the script in there, and it's also possible to put it in any folder you want and then put in a full path to the script file (including .js file extension) in your keyboard shortcut. But you can't do this with commands though, MoI will only look for a command type script inside the commands folder.

- Michael