Possible discounted price for other cad's howners ?

7864.6 In reply to 7864.1 
Hi Marco,

re:
> Then my question is : is it possible to get a discounted price for other cad's howners ?

I'm sorry but no I do not have any system set up for a "competitive discount" like that for owners of other programs.

I don't really plan on having discounts like that which would require some kind of "proof of purchase", because I don't have any type of sales staff that would handle looking over those things, so it's important to me to keep the order system to be simple and automated rather than needing to have things mailed back and forth before the purchase is complete. It's just too time consuming for me as a single person business to try and do that type of thing.

The only thing I've got set up like that is an educational discount which is available since the "proof of academic status" part of that is handled for me by a different company called Studica. If you are a student you can order the educational discount version of MoI from here: http://studica.com/moi3d .

I have focused on keeping the standard price of MoI to be low though, it's significantly less expensive than Rhino and so I guess you could say that the discount is already there in the regular price already.

- Michael