Scripts Icons Gallery

Hi everyone,

after a little effort, not so little though :), this is my contribuition to this forum.

It's an icons collection for a script gallery.

The commands and scripts i used, are a personal selection from the great job did by BurrMan,
pubblished in the post "scripts command collected" at http://moi3d.com/forum/index.php?webtag=MOI&msg=7841.6

Moi3D uses a minimalist and streamlined interface, great interface, and i suppose that this may collide with this vision,
but i'm a fan of the icons and i ran out of shortcut keys :)

I made every icon, launching the linked command first, then made some stuff with it,
captured the Moi's screen and finally edited the picture in PS.

This UI add on, works with or without the fantastic Max's CustomUI.

Feel free to modify any parts of this material.

Nice day to everyone!

Marco

-------------
Step 1
-------------
Inside Windows, this step requires accessing the specified file, with administrative privileges in order to edit it.

Copy this lines of css code, at bottom of the file : "<moi install folder>\ui\moi.css"

/* ScriptsGallery START */
moi\:CommandButton.big_icon > img {
width:96px;
height:96px;
}
/* ScriptsGallery END */

-------------
Step 2
-------------
Inside Windows, this step requires accessing the specified file, with administrative privileges in order to edit it.

Extract the attached file Step2_ScriptsGalleryTextIds.zip and copy the content
of the extracted file, at bottom of the file : "<moi install folder>\ui\EnglishStrings.txt",
(or the file relative to your Moi's language).

-------------
Step 3
-------------

Copy this lines of html text, inside the file : "<moi install folder>\ui\CommandBar.htm",

<!-- ScriptsGallery START -->
<moi:Spacer>

<vcenter>
<moi:CommandMenuButton menu="ScriptsGallery.htm" icon="scriptsGalleryIcons/3dScriptsGallery.png">
<moi:Text textid="ScriptsGalleryText">
</moi:CommandMenuButton>
</vcenter>
<!-- ScriptsGallery END -->

Just below this block of html code, as shown in the Step3 picture below:

<vcenter>
<moi:StateButton
binding="value = moi.drawingAids.objectSnap"
menu="ObjectSnapMenu.htm">
<moi:Text textid="Object Snap">
</moi:StateButton>
</vcenter>

-------------
Step 4
-------------

Extract the attached file Step4_ScriptsGallery.zip and copy all the extracted content into the folder : "<moi install folder>\ui"

(EDIT: for MoI v4 use the update found at http://moi3d.com/forum/index.php?webtag=MOI&msg=9406.3)

-------------
Step 5
-------------

Extract the attached file Step5_Commands_And_Scripts.zip and copy all the extracted content into the folder : "<moi install folder>"

-------------
Step 6
-------------

Launch Moid3d and enjoy!

EDITED: 22 Jun 2019 by MICHAEL GIBSON

Image Attachments:
Size: 64.1 KB, Downloaded: 735 times, Dimensions: 1279x646px
Size: 228.2 KB, Downloaded: 1095 times, Dimensions: 1380x858px
Size: 295.6 KB, Downloaded: 1631 times, Dimensions: 1380x858px
Size: 223.5 KB, Downloaded: 457 times, Dimensions: 1380x858px
Size: 205.7 KB, Downloaded: 348 times, Dimensions: 1380x858px
Size: 253.5 KB, Downloaded: 576 times, Dimensions: 1380x858px