New member intro and thoughts

I just joined the forum- bought MOI last year but just recently had time to work with it, so thought I’d share some thoughts. I’ve used most of the 3D(yes, I know that there is no ‘3D’ on a computer screen) software- spent a lot of time with Inventor and less with Rhino. I’m interested in ‘line art’ illustration of parts, so having a vector output- something I can work with in Illustrator- is important, MOI and Rhino are the only options short of expensive add ons to Inventor and Solidworks. Both MOI and Rhino can create vector files, no clear cut winner in the files though- both need to be tweaked and it’s hard to predict which program with output the cleanest vector file.
The standout, no doubt about it, winner overall is MOI. I use Rhino to make 2D blueprint style drawings, but I get out of Rhino as quickly as I can. MOI is the only CAD program I’ve used, going back to AutoCad in DOS, that I enjoy working with. Other software can get a job done, but the process is usually frustrating- MOI is just so well thought out that I rarely need to think about the software- I just make the CAD models much as I would a physical model in the shop- the tools in MOI are capable without being complicated. If I don’t use Rhino or Fusion for a while it’s like starting over from the beginning- with MOI I can pick up where I left off without trying to remember ‘how I did that’.
I still use other software, Fusion is great for threads and Inventor will make spiral bevel gears, but I can’t wait to close those programs and get back to MOI.
I’ve learned a lot reading though forum topics- thanks to all.
Rick