Viewport separation lines

7804.2 In reply to 7804.1 
Hi Tom,

> How can I modify (make thinner) the separation lines between the 4 views in the viewport ?

This is controlled by an image named ViewportForeground.png located in the \ui subfolder. You'll need to edit the image in an image processing program in order to change that part of MoI's appearance. When you open it you'll see that the top and left sides of the image are white lines with 2 black dots - the black dots divide the image into a 9 cell grid, and when the image is used the corners of those 9 cells are drawn directly and the other areas are stretched to cover the entire viewport, with the middle being transparent. To narrow the edges you would need to move over the black dots to make the outer pieces of the 9 cells to be thinner. Make sure when you move the black dot you replace it with a white dot.

I'm working on replacing these last few image backgrounds to be procedurally drawn instead in MoI v4.

> PS Also looking if it is possible to change the thickness of selected curves as well the color and
> size of points.

Sorry there isn't currently any way to separately control the selected curve thickness, that is fixed to be 2.0 (or 3.0 for the preselection "halo") larger than the regular line size.

Points are drawn using a set of images with the image pixels corresponding directly to on-screen pixels, and so making a larger or smaller image would also control the size of the point display.

The images are in the ui sub-folder, and are named: Point.png, Point_selected.png, Point_transitiontoselected.png, and Point_transitionfromselected.png .

> PS2 "Nudge" script only works with left and right arrow, not with up and down arrow ?

I've never seen that problem before - what are you putting in for the shortcut key for up and down arrow, they should be something like:

Key                Command
UpArrowNudge up
DownArrowNudge down

> S3 : Color change of edit frame and straight snap lines / construction lines ?
> (I use a dark background color which
> makes the edit grip and construction lines hardly visible)

Edit frame comes from images: GripFrameCorner.png, GripFrameCorner_highlighted.png, GripRotation.png, GripRotation_highlighted.png, FrameOrigin.png, FrameOrigin_highlighted.png .

Construction lines and straight snap lines color come from moi.ini:
[Drawing Aids]
StraightSnapLineWidth=1.0
StraightSnapLineColor=103,0,0,0
StraightSnapLineStyle=Long Dashed

The color is Alpha, Red, Green, Blue and the line style can be one of: "Solid", "Dotted", "Dashed", or "Long Dashed" (without quotes).

Hope that helps!

- Michael