Changing curve point type (smooth VS corner)

7791.15 In reply to 7791.13 
Michale said > Typing in command names to launch everything also means you have to remember a lot of kind of arcane names ...

When I want Boolean Union, I type Boolean Union. Not very arcane or difficult to remember. I guess the average Rhino user uses 20 or so operations / commands on a normal day. Just as the average MoI user. Believe me, these can be held in ones head.

Some commands are used rarely, if ever. Arcane ? No, just not used. Not by everyone. A nice example in my eyes is the Fair command. I rarely use, but I am glad that it's there when I need it. Arcane ? No, just not used very often.

As to you suggestion to switch to Rhino if I find MoI too cumbersome : That has already happened. I still like MoI, and I am a very big fan of you in the way you handle user requests and problems. A serious hat-off for your work. Nothing but astounding!

> When you type a command inside Rhino do you release the mouse ?

Yes. And I leave the mouse-pointer where it is as well. Because often, the objects that get manipulated by the command I am typing in are the ones that are where or near the mouse anyway. So instead of running the mouse all over the screen to select the command, and than back to select the object(s), I leave it where it is. Saves kilometers of mouse-movement.