Nodebundle for playing with nodes

7777.1370 In reply to 7777.1369 
Hello James,
thank you for the review. While making new nodes, I forgot to integrate some of the nodes - especially contributed once and nodes that I wrote for a special request . Maybe it's also a problem that I tried to test nodes with different versions of the NE and picked up then the wrong files - I don't know. I will take your email and pick up all the missing nodes and integrate them in a first step at the known positions in the menu. That will keep the node files working. I think it would be better in the future, that new nodes contributed, go to a special file, but in a given menu, it would be easier to maintain and avoid the lost of nodes.

Nevertheless a bigger review is necessary, but I can't do that, because I don't know how useful some of they are, how they fit in a concept, sometimes what they do - especially for foreign nodes. Some of them have the same or a similar function, you've already shown. So I can answer special questions and solve smaller problems, but I can't maintain a bigger concept. And we should never forget - the thread is not the base for a straight forward commercial product - it's for playing with software, mathematics and ideas - with no restrictions. I think that Max has the same intention only with much better skills and a higher aspiration to the quality of his work. And I think he has also a problem that we all have - time. Max has recognized the problem in an early stage, as he told us, that that he don't want to make all possible functionality - nevertheless, he gave us a very solid and broad base and the right direction.

At the end I've lost the overview;-)

Nevertheless
a nice day to you
and all the node players
Karsten