Still learning to model in MoI3D - Colt M4A1 with M203

7722.3 In reply to 7722.1 
Hi Elang,

> 1. Since there is not yet a support from MoI3D for polygonal modeling (been box-modeling before),
> would anyone please point me poly-modeling app which very close to MoI3D workflow?
> (I'm considering Wings3D)

As mentioned above, try Nvil or maybe also look at Silo (http://www.nevercenter.com/silo/).

> 2. Perfect renderer which support MoI3D 3dm files or any format exported by MoI3D?
> (any free ones are prefered)

For a free one check out Blender, for a not free but inexpensive and easier to use one check out SimLab Composer. For both of these export out from MoI to OBJ format for import into the rendering program.

> 3. Any good solution for fillets? I believe the later MoI version will have killer fillet features... ;)

Some MoI users use OnShape, Autodesk Fusion, or ViaCAD as companion programs to MoI to help out with difficult fillets.

> PS: If it is good enough, am i allowed to post this model in MoI3D gallery?

Sure, go ahead! If you're going to do more work on it like make renderings you might wait until you have some of those set up too if you want to show those too - it's better for the gallery to have all the stuff for one project to be posted at one time as a set, please try not to post the same project to the gallery multiple times if you are going to continue to work on it. Like if you want to show a "Work In Progress" that is still being worked on then post it here to the forum and then put it in to the gallery when you're done. Thanks!

- Michael