Parametric design in MoI?

7713.542 In reply to 7713.541 
Hello Al,

1. the sweep, loft, ... has to be a surface not a solid - the loft works only for egdes of surfaces.
2. Select the edges before you create the blend node - very important, because the blend node evaluates the names of the edges with the selection.
3. I have already thought about that, but time is limited and it is useful to think about which functionallies have to included in which node. Max has made a great job regarding to intelligent data handling with a small amount of nodes - very flexible. As well as the internal structure regarding to the programming. Every time I have a look in his code I'm surprised and impressed, but most of the time - first shocked and then confused, until I understand the concept. So are all my nodes are only studies to help developing and it's not clear if there are better solutions for some functionallity. So I hope they are useful, If not, we should disscus and find better solutions. Important! Play with them!

Have a nice day
Karsten

p.s.: @James: I try to make a node based on Max Concat, with the length node functionallity (flexible input types)