Beretta M92FS Concept

7633.29 In reply to 7633.28 
Thanks for the reply and kind words Arian ...

>> I'm speaking just about the modeling...and I like it
....if i can, just a thing...in my opionion (I repeat, i don't know details about guns or fire weapons) I'd smooth a little the edge where the edges ar too "hard" (so in the render light will do a very better effect on the edge). <<

There are fillets already added to the model, they are small but are still visible on the render. Trying to create larger fillets was difficult because of the amount of booleans that were needed to add details. As far as i am aware the rule of thumb is for fillets to be applied after all boolean operations are complete so that's the approach i took. If i had done fillets and blends before and after booleans i think the model would have been far more problematic than it already was.

About the discussion ...>> Personally, i think that via forum (or by text) can be easy to be misunderstood. and because of that...sometimes the things can degenerates.
I hope that all this can be solved peacefully. <<

I agree whole heartedly with language barrier problems but to use the term 'mediocre' does not get added via something like google translate service, in order to have that word, you would need to add it in your native language, that's where the problem lies. I make allowances for mis translation but not insults, your critique is accurate, fair and most importantly polite. Rude comments are rude no matter what your native language.

So i guess a clash of personalties and over sensitivity comes into play on things like this along with bad days and bio-rythms if you believe in such things, but again this should not apply to almost every post made. I am sorry he left and would have been so much happier if he had just remained polite. It's done and gone and is better left in history. Lets just all move on and enjoy what the community has always been. A good polite community based on many opinions and an unbelievably great resource for help and answers.

Martin
(TpwUK)