Beretta M92FS Concept

7633.13 In reply to 7633.12 
>> I'm so tired from people that made some mediocre stuff and whant to hear only positive feedback...<<

I'm more than happy to take constructive criticism ... It's you that seems to not be grasping this is concept work, not REAL like your still unseen masterpieces that have made it to construction.>> You can not see differences between sharp corners and chamfered/filleted <<

If you look more closely you will see that my renders do have a small fillet thanks, but feel free to argue your case :)>> and have no idea how Picatinny rail looks like <<

I have already said it's NOT the Picatinny Rail system, you then claim another falsehood with calling it the Picatini Rail ... Please follow this link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Picatinny_rail it will help you more in your illustrious career as a REAL weapons conceptual designer :)

Now as stated before, please feel free to post your REAL designs of REAL pistols that can be verified as your designs or shut-up.

I don't normally let things like this bother me but in your case i am making an exception, over the past year or so i have read your posts and watched you change from a good meek and mild individual that gained respect in to someone who thinks they are a design guru and a modelling God. Whatever respect I had for you Andrei was long gone before i even started this thread. Please do yourself a favour, stop being the arrogant self righteous prig you have become and revert back to the nice polite guy that we all used to appreciate hearing from.

I will not reply to any more of your posts to this thread until you can actually prove your claim on being a REAL weapons designer, so come and prove me wrong, I don't mind :)

Martin
(TpwUK)