Beretta M92FS Concept

7633.11 In reply to 7633.10 
Hi Andrei, as requested ... http://www.beretta.com/en-us/92-compact-with-rail/#Photos

You don't come across as someone with a lot of shooting experience despite your previous claim of being a concept artist for REAL weapon design. As a shooter with many years of experience I can tell you with certainty that throwing weight to the front or to the middle helps to reduce muzzle flip, that's why you can purchase barrel weights. Also look at the differences between true target shooting pistols and 'practical' assault handguns. Target shooting pistols have longer barrels for two good reasons. One, a longer barrel tends to increase accuracy, and two, the extra weight being thrown forward alters the wrists position to be less effected by recoil and the weight to help reduce muzzle flip.

As mentioned before, this model IS concept and should be regarded as such. If you feel unhappy about the design that's fine, but please feel free to post your concept work that has been used in the manufacture of REAL firearms which should now be free of any NDA's since they are publicly available. I don't want to fight over something that is purely conceptual in design so either shut-up or put-up. If you can prove me wrong go right ahead and do so, but please do not make claims that to me are blatantly false.

Martin
(TpwUK)