Thea Render Studio to give up :(

First of all and the imported Thing in Universe – MICHAEL YOU ARE MY HERO – I vote for Nobel prise too...

I’m an enthusiast and hobby 3D-Fanatic with less Time (now that my Parents in Law need more care because unfortunately there are not independent anymore).

I’ve tried many CAD-Programs (Blender, Hexagon 2, GroBoto v3 and I own ViaCad Pro 9) but nowhere have I felt like home as in MOI. This Workflow is how I think as an everyday user of Illustrator on work. Thinking on the Objekt you do and not on the Toolset you use. The Name is wise chosen - I've head more then one time a Moment of Inpiration druing some sessions.

And the Community here is like a charm, thanks to all for all the tuts, tips, scripts, patience and more. I’ve learned a lot and still learning. Hope some Day I’ve Time to do something for the Community.

Bud now, if it’s permitted. I’ve a Thea Render Studio licence witch I have no use of it for the less Time I have.

I’ll concentrate on 3D-Printig and leave all the beautiful Renderings the genies in this community, dreaming doing some in my next live.

So, if anyone has interest to get this licence please pm me.

Does anyone like to have Tuts in German language? I can do no promise bud this is perhaps a think I can do in future.

Thank you all again and Michael - No Retreat, No Surrender :)
YBF

PS.: Sorry about my Language skills, I'm still learnig...