A useful Kitbash technique for MoI3D

I updated the kitbash site this evening in an interesting way.
http://bit.ly/moikitbash

Most of you know I use Max's Obj Library scripts. He has a custom config in it which allows me to set the folder the library objects are stored to. So, I use a Dropbox Public folder, so I can pull images and files directly.

Then I created the data for the webpages as markdown and use MDwiki in a Dropbox folder to render the md to html. Now, anytime the md changes, the html is re-rendered on demand.

Finally, I wrote a small daemon on my local machine which monitors the Obj Lib folder and rebuilds the md file in Dropbox when things change. So, this means everytime I save a new Obj Library item, it is automatically available on the website. Check it out. Many more out there.

Max, if you're listening. Can you possibly suggest an easy way to 'page' through multiple libraries? For instance, would it be possible to have different folders to represent different libraries? I'm afraid I'll fill the current interface up pretty soon.

An interesting tweak to this process would be to create a Google Spreadsheet documenting all the scripts and plugins for MoI, and share it with the community. Then have a Daemon suck down the data at pre-recorded intervals (once per hour?) and render all the data to a Dropbox website, thus keeping all plugins, tutorials, etc. current and easily editable by specific community members.

Good idea???