Custom view navigation controls

Hi Michael,

I've been separated from MoI for a while, having spent a few months learning ZBrush. I now want to combine MoI and ZBrush for the ultimate modeling pipeline.

The view navigation is one of the most important things that needs to be synchronized between applications for a fluid workflow.
In both MoI and ZBrush I can rotate using RMB, and zoom using Control + RMB (using MoI's reverse zoom direction option), but I can't pan using Alt + RMB, like in ZBrush.

The problem with ZBrush is that you can't customize its viewport navigation controls. I really hope MoI will expand its custom view navigation options in an upcoming update. In the mean time, is there maybe a workaround trick? I don't mind if it requires installing some third-party tool. That would have to be a Mac OS tool though.

If you could provide a quick hack, like a MoI data file replacement containing pan control adjusted from MMB to Alt + RMB, then I would be very grateful, but I completely understand if I'm asking for too much.

Thanks,

— Metin

———————

http://metinseven.com — pixel art • illustration • 3D (print) models • characters • icons • logos • infographics • visualization • animation