Object Spatial Array COMMAND WISHLIST

7574.7 In reply to 7574.6 
Thanks for feedback - understand in keeping the MOI environment simple as a long time Rhino User this has shifted me across to MOI more and more. I also use RhinoGold a jewellery plugin and find I am using it a lot less as I visualise and model quicker in MOI. With the Zbrush Array understand the Boolean problems as when I have boolean operations that MOI or Rhino have problems resolving I always get it done in Zbrush. Having a simplified Array tool in MOI would allow this speed visualisation to remain in MOI.

All just food for though - one issue with the MOI to Zbrush workflow is the export to OBJ. In MOI saving layers as OBJECT Groups is not an option, currently I complete model in MOI then export in RHINO so that I can save with layers as OBJECT GROUPS this allows import into Zbrush with objects as subtools for various operations in ZBRUSH.

Perhaps another comment is a having a central repository command library - linux style where all the various scripts can live in there various development stages making easier to find rather than digging through blogs or forums.

Thanks again on such a streamlined wonderful tool that MOI is.

Alex.