MoI v4 beta?

7568.59 In reply to 7568.58 
Hi Ced, thanks for the ideas. One reason why I won't be doing that is as I've mentioned many times already I plan to eventually have a plug-in browser contained inside of Moi itself directly. Having them posted here on the forum is just a temporary thing, I do not want to structure the forum in a way that I already know will become obsolete at some point.

Also as I mentioned again previously there are already links in the wiki (http://moi3d.com/resources) to Petr's and Max's script pages which contain listings of the most frequently used scripts. That's where someone can go to right now to discover them. The resources page is one of the direct links on the main web site and it's also linked to in the help file table of contents.

Your situation is kind of unusual since most MoI users don't install any scripts and all, so it's just not something that is currently focused on as a high priority.

Since MoI is not currently focused on things that you yourself have as a high priority, it probably just isn't the right tool for you currently. I would recommend sticking with your plan you wrote about above about using other software that does meet your needs better right now.

- Michael