Wanting to purchase MOI 3.0

7566.10 In reply to 7566.9 
Thanks for the link, it makes for an interesting read. Personally I think that the EU is deliberately trying to price the USA out of the european market space. For instance, I purchased some RAM that i could no longer get anywhere in the UK other than second hand ones. The cost was aprrox £73, but then postage was applied, then customs and excise duties were applied by the couriers and then the VAT by the time this was all done my bank account was £135 the lighter :/

Still works out cheaper than purchasing from Germany but the perceived pain value is far greater now when purchasing from the USA.

This snippet for amusement factor only ... My RAM was coming from PA and i thought it would have gone to the nearest international airport to make its merry way across the pond, but ohhh no, i have watched my parcel do the grand tour of the USA where its final port of call before the UK was California. It took it just over a week to make it ways across the USA so i guess it went by road despite having paid for priority international shipping - lol

Martin
(TpwUK)