MoI Parametric.

7552.4 In reply to 7552.3 
Michael,
got it you position MoI like something very fast so it is good point to not to have all that parametric stuff in this this situation.

Frenchy Pilou,
thanks for reference,
interesting software but it has some limitation for me,
First "Onshape uses cloud-native Documents, not files." it is critical for me because now I am working on some design that can not be uploaded into the internet.
Second if I'm not wrong it has no T-Spline like module.

What I can say about Fusion 360 that it is key features for me is that T-Spline and Booleans was joined in this App and they are parametric and it is awaysome!
My client can say me at the Render stage could you pleas modify some form, but that form was made in NVil and converted to MoI than cuted etc... So for me it was real pain I had to go back to NVil and start everything from this point.
With Fusion it is only couple of clicks and you can change T-Spline forms keeping all cuts you made with Booleans.

Also it has Render, Assemblies and other very useful stuff, it even has LOFT with tangent and Patch (I could not even dream about it a couple ears ago), but I do not use them a lot because I use T-Spline.
I use Fusion 360 not so long ago, and still test it during work, the only disadvantage for me now is that it has no shortcuts, but I plane to make them using AHK.

Previously only Modo could join these features together (Free form modeling(Polygons) and Booleans) in parametric like way with its Fusion but Modo is very complicated for me with not very clear workflow and has a lot of limitation in terms of CAD.

EDITED: 19 Aug 2015 by ANDREI SAMARDAC