MOI Interface

7524.4 In reply to 7524.3 
lol Bemfarmer,
Well, I have every script, command and nuance Michael ever made since I started in the forum... Kindof counter intuitive to what Michaels real goal with MoI is....But I'm a nut that way.

I have things separated into scripts and commands, and don't really use keyboard shortcuts.....

Been contemplating if/how to share the collection, but the forum provides it all. (I also have everything YOU have made, and others....So it may not be my place to make that stuff accessible in others eyes....) It seems Michael has a good method for knowing where all are located anyway, AND, he will be making a repository system at some point, which would make anything I do redundant/un-necessary... I watch the forum enough that if someone is looking for something that cant be found, then I can just provide it too....

(Like I was going to add a comment to the thread about the RAL pallets with the script for generating multi-style palette's in gradients... I use that one to get multiple styles added quickly at the end of a job for assignment purposes.. But it's not really a registered "palette" added, just a gradient system with a controllable amount of styles.. ie; need 100 for assemble? or need 1000? etc....)