aha!!!!

7508.11 In reply to 7508.10 
Hi Chipp, it's looking like the CSS will be about 98% the same, but there will be some changes. The changes are mostly for some positioning things that have slightly different behavior in this newer WebKit release. Like I'm finding I need to update flexbox definitions to use the more recent kind of flexbox rather than the early version of it that was being used before.

But it's looking like there won't need to be any changes for things involving colors.

> would you like me to update the MOI GUI Builder or do you plan on having your own GUI Builder?

It would be great if you would update your GUI Builder, hopefully that won't be difficult since the new CSS will have the same structure in general, just a few different properties used especially for flexboxes.

Someday I would like to make a GUI builder of my own but it will probably be focused on rearranging buttons and not really on visual color changes. I do also eventually want to do something for colors as well which would be to make all the colors listed in a separate Theme.txt file that had definitions something like this:

BUTTON_BORDER_COLOR rgb(24,2,4)
etc....

Then in the HTML or CSS it would use BUTTON_BORDER_COLOR , and when .htm or .css files are loaded I'll go through and replace those labels with what's in the theme file. The idea there is to make it easier for people to edit just the colors without needing to go through all the other stuff in the .css file. Although maybe this is not really needed anymore with your GUI builder. I do want to eventually have it that several different themes ship with MoI and there would be Theme: option in Settings where you could switch between them.

> Also, do you want a NEW look with new icons for your new MOI? I may be
> able to help there as well-- if you like.

I would like to update several of the icons, I might take you up on that. I'll probably look around a bit first and see if I can find an already done collection to use, if you have a recommendation for one please e-mail it to me moi@moi3d.com

Thanks,

- Michael