Dimension tool (as in sketchup)

7403.86 In reply to 7403.78 
Hi Max,

>unfortunatelly your last changes broke type 5 in the circular mode.

May I kindly ask you what do you mean? It seems to me that type 5 works in same way in version 0.94 as well as 0.95. I noticed only that the type 5 works a bit different in non circular mode in comparison to circular mode - second click cannot be done in centre of radius, but if the second click is done inside of circle the dimension is correct. The last change is concerning only dimension line length and Scale range, because I didn't like uselessly long dimension line with large radius.

Regarding numeration... I have absolute zero experiences with script writing as I mentioned in some of my previous post; therefore numeration is new for me as well. I've tried only adjust your script for my usage only and because I wanted to share it here in the forum I used continuing numeration in order to differentiate my interference. Sorry for my unfamiliarity with that, but if you mean that such adjusting doesn't correspond to your concept please correct it or delete it, because I have no ambition to use any my identification in your script. I wouldn't take the liberty of doing this at all, because I strongly respect for your work :-)

Kind regards,

Mik

EDITED: 12 Jul 2015 by MIKULAS