My solution for filleting problems

Hello chippwalters,

I agree that many bits of personal information will end up floating around in public due to negligence due to the individual or those who collect it. Reduction of footprint (exposure) and compartmentalization have been around for decades and are very effective methods to secure your data. Bringing personal responsibility to bear for individual data or data in trust will snap people into a more proper way of thinking like nothing I've ever seen. I think many data sharing vendors in general (not just cloud based) have done a job deflecting customers concerns on this point to their detriment. Interestingly a proper security mindset is exceptionally effective against on premise theft and insider threat. I wish that more people were able to properly evaluate the value of their IP and those of their partners, I doubt they'd be in such a mess if they did.

On the subject of the filleting issue, I've found that Autodesk Shape Modeling does a nice job of filleting those complex edges, and nPowers plugin is showing some promise in testing. Interesting stuff to consider, thanks.