My solution for filleting problems

Hello,

I can't take the author seriously with such misinformation at very least on item 5 in the article (among others). AWS has a provisional authorization for public unclassified information from the DoD and he's implying that it somehow makes that cloud infrastructure secure? Even if you don't have a background in security and you know to use a search engine you'll know he is talking about things he has no clue about. The problem is I think he's drinking his own Kool-Aid, he thinks his information is secure.

Of course you're never going to hear that from a cloud vendor, it runs contrary to their survival. Depending on the NDA a client would have ever right to come down like a ton of bricks on a firm that played fast and loose like that with someones IP. Using ignorance as an excuse doesn't fly in this case, especially since there are plenty of superior security and compartmentalization strategies available that avoid the dangers of using the cloud. Nowadays IP equals money, if Onshape is even moderately successful I can't imagine the value that one could put on that IP stored there.