Evonios 2 supercar designed and created with moi3d V3

After my client chose the design of the car created with blender3d,my problem was to create something like this or even better with moi3d.Model created and designed with blender3d was used as a blueprint for some details.I must admit I wasn't confident that I can do it,so I waited for my moments of inspiration.
https://www.behance.net/gallery/12051449/Evonios-supercar-concept

I knew what I could with moi3d is to simplify the design and to hope I will get something better and more realistic.When I was satisfaid with look I sent my design for a review to my client,and he was very pleased as I'm too.For creating panels I used mostly blend,network and sweep tool.I've made one more concept vehicle with blender3d which looks also awesome,and I will also try to simplify it with moi3d and hope for a better,as I did with with this vehicle.I hope so you will like it and I hope so it will inspire you.Even if you like it,please don't share my renderings yet.Even it looks pretty nice,it is still in development stage.Yes I've forgot to mention, realistic renderings were created with Simlab Composer 2014 rendering software.Thank you Michael Gibson and to the other moi users for appreciating my talent and my cad skills.Enjoy my work.