MoI suitable for vehicle designs? Closed

Ronamodeler,
Not a bad day just said what I thought. Some times here people say nothing useful but stay polite. For Cheap would be better to learn one of that software instead of use a lot of them without knowing them and made superficial judgment. I was not going to abuse him just said what I thought.

OSTexo I'm not designer? But who I am? This is may day work. You know who are designer?

May be you think that designer is guy that is know all technical nuances in nurbs modelling?
I know a lot of Real Designers who use 3D very rare, they instead draw by hands but they design real things for product design, or they are not designers? they do not use continuity concept :D.
I even do not talking about Concept Art because looks like for you it is not a design just some child fantasy. But you know that practically all Concept Artists draw by hands? Ah... forget they are not designers, they do not know about continuity :D

OSTexo I remember when you talk with some guy here that modeled car and you said that design was cool and after that you are consider your self as designer? That car was cheap second hand from Lamborghini, any car designer will notice it. Pleas do not confuse people Designer and 3D modeler is not the same thing. You can be perfect 3D Modeler but awful Designer and vice versa. Any time you want to catch me it looks like cheap attempt, do not waist your time.

EDITED: 1 Apr 2015 by ANDREI SAMARDAC