MoI suitable for vehicle designs? Closed

OSTexo:
I had a look at AD Shape Modeling, also downloaded the .pdf on the Autodesk site (was that the tutorial you were refering to?)
It certainly does look very capable. And I remember trying Rhino in school, it felt a whole lot more comfortable compared to Alias. This might be complement I need. Thank you very much for pointing me to this.
T-splines, yea that looks interesting as well. There is a jungle of software's out there for sure... I slightly regret purchasing Modo+Meshfusion now.

Raoul:
Impressive models, very well done!
If you dont mind me asking a couple of questions about your models and workflow:
About how much time did you spend modeling these?
By looking at your models Im trying to figure out what areas are the "problem-areas". If possible - could you point me to where you needed Rhino+Shape modeling the most?

Michael:
"Then I'd really suggest that your strong focus on accuracy is somewhat misplaced."

Yes you are right of course. I didnt mean accuracy in that context. I failed to find a better word for it, what I meant was something close to what Chipp is saying in his post below:
"If you're using Sub-D, many times the shape can appear "inflated" or "cartoony"" - This is pretty much how I felt with Sub-D's (but this obviously has to do with my lack of sub-d-modeling skills).

"It's in the solids modeling toolset that NURBS modeling really shines, that's when it is basically at its most convenient and powerful level where you are able to make a lot of things happen with a small number of 2D curves. With a "patchwork of surfaces" type workflow you will instead be working in a much more finicky and advanced area of NURBS modeling."

Thank you for explaining this to me in such a clear way, now I much better understand the difference.

chippwalters:
"I hope some of this helps."
Yes it does, very much so! I appreciate you sharing your experiences as a fellow industrial designer doing this. Im also very thankful for your tutorials. I really like you quick approach to modeling. It was actually when I watched your toolchest-tutorial I know MoI was the program for me. Would love to see more from you, especially Sketchup and MoI in action together would be very interesting.

Ah yeah Daniel Simon! I use him and Vitaly Bulgarov as my benchmark :)

Again outstanding answers from everyone, Im very grateful.
Im slowly getting a hang on this. Even if its feels even more daunting than before, I also know what Im getting into better and that is good. Its funny how some months ago I thought that "I just need to learn a little bit of 3d" to realize my ideas. A little bit turned into an ocean ;)

Nick