NACA Airfoil script

Hi Hamish

Thank you for the NACA skript that you have made. It is exactly what I need for a real aircraft projekt that I plane to build in my
comming reteirement. (NACA 23012)
Since a longer time I know that moi has a big potential as cad program for aircraft development. Not only for curvatures also for
prepairing structures for framework analysis. Together with a friend - because I have no clue in programming - we tryed to handle with lines and points to get koordinates and a sorting of lines to the right points. Short to say: at the end we have been not succesfull.
The goal was to get a .txt file from moi to make an input file for the FEA programm Z88 from the university of Bayreuth/Germany.
If you or someone other of the experienced programmer would like to have an overlook on this thema I would like to prepair all the files
you need to see what is the way of programming.

As you can read english is not my native language so it needs a longer time for me to prepairing my messages.

For the first is here the adress you can have an impression of the FEA analysis programm.

www.z88.de

There are two FEA programms for free. Both are with with all handbooks and tutorials also in english and realy worth to have a closer look.
Specialy Z88 Aurora.

With a positive answer of interest I start to prepaire the example files.

In every case I thank you again for the airfoil skript.

Hans