MoI GUI Builder released for Mac and PC!

Hello fellow MoI users. Today, I'm releasing the first version of MoI GUI Builder (MGB).

MGB is a WYIWYG interface for editing the colors and borders of MoI's interface and saving them to the moi.css config file automatically. You need zero understanding of how CSS or moi.css works to use this app. It can also save it's own GUI(Graphic User Interface) files in case you want to share them or edit them later.

It's free to use. Let me know in this thread if there are any issues you come upon or features you'd like to see added.

REMEMBER: Always backup your copy of MoI. I have not seen any issues, and there is a feature to return to 'factory new' moi.css. Even though, I would still recommend backing up!

Here's a quick rundown on how things work:

1. Always Check for updates! This is the first thing you should do should you encounter any problems. FWIW, the downloaded version won't work with the new MoI 3.1 UNLESS you check for updates!
  2. Start by setting the correct filepath to the moi.css. For Mac users you will click the button "MoI v3.app filepath" and for PC users please click the button: moi.css filepath
  3. Reset moi.css resets your moi.css file to the factory original for Moi3D v3
  4. Reset All resets all the individual parts of MGB to their default settings.
  5. Save and Load Template will save and load the current MGB template settings. This way you can share and modify multiple existing GUIs.
  6. Save moi.css automatially saves the current settings into the designated moi.css file. Then you launch the MoI v3 app to view the changes.
  7. Backdrop sets the MGB background to a color which can help in designing the interface for a particular desktop.
  8. Set Global Text Color sets the global text color for the MoI interface.
  9. Control name of the selected element; loosely based on the CSS selector.
  10. Config settings click on the color swatches to change a color. Click on the HEX to edit HEX value. Drag right to left to change values in numeric inputs.
  11. Reset will reset only the selected control to it's default values.
  12. Tips A bit of help text.

Video Tutorial:

Download locations: (Note, the PC version has yet to be tested on a PC. Please let me know how it works! (My PC VM is at work and not at home)

Mac:
https://altuit.cloud/web/dbpub/MoIGUIdownloads/MoIGUI-MAC.zip

PC:
https://altuit.cloud/web/dbpub/MoIGUIdownloads/MoIGUI-PC.zip

EDITED: 6 Dec 2015 by CHIPPWALTERS