MOI 64 bit please!!

I would agree with this comment.

I know we have had this discussion before but i feel its a major stumbling block now. I use MOI extensively but all too often the 32bit limitation rears its head. Initially the problem of working with large models and having to export in groups - a bit of a pain. However I now find that the export to ai/pdf with the line thicknesses is also restricted due to 32bit - don't get me wrong this feature is amazing, however with any models of complexity it just can't handle it. I always get a memory full message and so have to use my Arbortext CADprocess to export.

I know its a big job to convert but it seems to me the 32 bit achilles heel will only become more common as we move swiftly forwards into the future with ever more complex models and fancy tricks to create them. I am also interested in the instances feature many seem to want (me too) is this also something which could be limited if its still in MOI 32bit?

To end on a happy note MOI is still at the top of the league for creating my 3D objects, exporting with great meshes and converting and modifying STEP files from CAD software :-)

Matt