Cycles for MoI

7208.60 In reply to 7208.59 
Max,

I do very much appreciate all of the contributions that you and others have provided to the MOI community.
Hopefully I will be able someday to reciprocate or pay it forward in someway.

For now however, I continue to have the same problem with _Cycles.
I start in the 3d view, with everything visually set just the way that I'd like... but when _Cycles revs up, the view shown is from the inside of the model so no surfaces can be seen and hence nothing is discernable. When I try to adjust it in interactive mode, it winds up askew and tilted or exceedingly small.
I don't find a zoom in interactive mode... does it exist?

I hate to sound like I am complaining, especially since you have been so gracious to provide this and so much more!
It is actually quite to the contrary, it is because I like this feature SO VERY MUCH that I am frustrated at my failure to use it properly. It would definitely be a big time saver.

Maybe I could pay you some reasonable fee for a Skype lesson and get this going.
I don't imagine that it would take you very long to see whatever it is that I might be doing wrong.
I am in the Central Time zone, six hours behind Coordinated Universal Time, and my schedule is pretty flexible.

Once again, I thank you for all that you do.
Please let me know.