Cycles for MoI

Very nice work Max! Thank you very much! :)

I had a few problems, described below, which might be a bug with the MoI script - and/or help someone else.
A big problem remains however: Cycles still isn't writing the png image to the snapshots folder despite reporting that it is, (see the screen capture below). Any ideas appreciated.

My Win7(64) was reporting compatibility issues:
- The first script didn't work, other than the Cycles window flashing open-closed after I specified the mesh geometry in MoI.
- The second script seemed to work for a while, then, after pressing Q to save and quit from Cycles, Win7 reports Cycles had terminated incorrectly and was searching for a solution; nothing saved either.
- Next time Cycles started, Win7 told me it was applying compatibility settings.
- Thereafter, pressing Q in Cycles displays a message saying it's saving the png in the MoI3.0\snapshots folder, but no file is actually saved there.
- Now I'm right back to the beginning - the Cycles window flashes open and closed after specifying the mesh geometry.

Somewhere along the way (above) I changed the script to "Cycles noexport". At first it seemed to work, then in the Cycles window that flashed open-closed, I could read "xml file not found" or words to that effect. Changing the script back to "Cycles" got it working again.

Cycles reports "Writing Image", but no file is created:

Cheers,
hairykiwi