(Blender Style) 3D View From Any Orthographic View

Michael:

Thank you for your work on this - and your direction to existing scripts.

After a very long wait - I finally became a bone fide owner of Moi, mainly due to the improvements with .dxf import functions and learning that I could change the interface to a darker scheme to relieve my tired, aging and damaged eyes (from 30 years of gazing into monitors of every description for too many hours per day). I only wish the forum had this option, as well. (it's never enough, is it?)

Of course, your interface and ease of use philosophy has always corresponded with my own - and, for these reasons and for the potential of using MoI as a replacement for so many other modeling techniques - as well as the beauty of the viewport while modeling (anti-aliasing and soft shading transitions) - I hope to do most of my practical modeling using MoI, in the future.

I still cannot achieve some of the on-screen rendering techniques (the ones exhibited for .pdf output) - or, for that matter, the step-by-step means to output to .pdf with no lines at all, only shading - with only outlines and shading - and only outlines by themselves.

Knowing how to achieve these - step-by-step - would probably help a great many owners and potential owners, as well. (he says dangling a wilted carrot).

Thanks again, for everything,

Greg Smith