Feedback with V3, Mac OS 10.6

7107.6 In reply to 7107.4 
Hi Michael,

The issue is in progress.

After working in Moi for about an hour, I moved over to Cinema4D leaving 1 Moi file active and 2 open in the background. I returned to Moi after about an hour in C4D and the work area appeared fine but the right margin tools and the Objects/Types/Styles menus and the screen bottom control areas were solid black (pic attached). After a few moments, and starting with the appearance of one label from the Object menu, the active window recovered gradually and then quickly. I opened a new window to import a pdf of a scaled figure. The import was normal. When I tried to flip the figure the entire field - active curve and Moi background - moved in unison. Strangely, the other 3 windows, when each was brought to the front, behaved normally. I returned to the problem file and it was still not right. I left the Moi file with a test file open to write this email. I just went back to the Moi file, prepared to video what is happening and when I clicked on the test file circle tool, the window suddenly jumped to the problem file. More strangeness: the problem file resumed working normally.

L.
Image Attachments:
Size: 68.1 KB, Downloaded: 193 times, Dimensions: 1000x563px