Upgrade invoice Closed

7081.4 In reply to 7081.3 
And me sorry to find the old manner to pay, more easy, more simple.
I will prefer to send money only to you (the Author); it's a right way.

And you know, this french TVA (VAT), it is an horror in an stupid turn of phrase, established by a man (President) that I cannot stand (as the wrong hour of time, midday at 14h00 PM, midnight at 2h00 AM, since the same years, may be now since 40 years ago).
My little enterprise is not subjugated (liable for tax) at this stupid TVA for that.

Never I want to be an agent of this execrable goverment (sort of housekeepers in power, a gang of pro-liars). I contest, protest, grumble, anything that can enrich all the parasites (scroungers) who find a niche (kennel for dog); "niche" is also a bad prank not agree-able.
I like the simple things without any "bio-" forward. So, the 20,6% more to paid, to this "niche", I do not accept easily this swindle, because same "official" (= churchy, root from "ofid", to serve, to be serf, slave, domestic), it's a swindle for a "system"; but that would be too long to explain what is really a "system"; in few words "bad or complex mechanical, red engine or roman charlatanism"...

Anyway, to paid the French taxes (VAT), by a Web form, localised in U.S.A, at my sense, it's not legal; completely insane. The society that mades that, I don't know what it is, but I don't like this manner to proceed; and I don't go to investigate on the parasite society that you have choosen, I have other things to do, sorry for that.

I come from Brittany, the "goddam french" are the others, ones not in my land; just to say "damned nature of Scots, Gallish or Welsh" who love so much "Horse's brother" more than anything else, "to be free".

Allez good MoI 2.0 (or may be a 3.0 without VAT).