Upgrade invoice Closed

7081.2 In reply to 7081.1 
Hi Bard, sorry for the difficulty!

The ordering is handled for me by a separate company called BlueSnap - they collect any tax required by your country you are ordering from.

Many European countries have a tax law that requires payment of VAT tax for online orders, this is required by any company not just ones inside your own country.

If you have any questions about it, you can contact support@bluesnap.com to ask for an explanation.

> Do you send this tax in France? I think that no, of course.

I do not send it myself - but the BlueSnap company that handles the orders for me most definitely does send it, that's a key part of their business handling international taxes.

> What's your opinion about? I would really understand why you go to receive taxes over all the
> World, and never restituate this money at each taxman or tax inspector for each country???

Well here you are just jumping to totally incorrect conclusions - the company that collects these taxes is absolutely sending them to the proper tax authorties and it is really rather insulting to be accused of something like collecting taxes and not sending them to the proper authorities.

The situation of international taxes is complex and that's why I rely on a dedicated service to handle it all for me.

If this is not acceptable for you then I suggest not ordering MoI v3.

- Michael